A young boy waits for the birth of his baby sister… He can’t wait to tell her all about the swifts which nest not far from the top window of their pointy house… it’s nearly time, she’s nearly here.
‘Perfect’ is an innovative adaptation of the beautiful illustrated book by Nicola Davies and Cathy Fisher, about a young boy meeting his disabled sister for the first time. Perfect is a remarkable story of anticipation and disappointment, acceptance and love, and the power of nature in all our lives. It will feature stunning animations inspired by the book’s illustrations, two talented performers, puppetry and an original soundscore composed by Matt Huxley (the composer for all of our shows). Read more about the book here.
- Devised by: the company
- Original story by: Nicola Davies & Cathy Fisher
- Performers: Tessa Bide & Eline Hallem
- R&D Performer: Stephanie De Whalley
- Director/Dramaturg: Adam Fuller
- Movement Director: Laura Street
- Designer: Luned Gwawr Evans
- Composer: Matt Huxley
- Lighting and Projection Designer: Joe Stathers
- Animations: Karolina Bielskyte, David Rock and Laura Miranda Moreno with input from Sabrina Marengo.
- Assistant Producer: Claire Crawford
- R&D Design Assistant: Marta Smyk
- R&D Production Assistant: Alice Palmer
- STET The English Theatre, The Netherlands
Friday 15 February 7pm / Saturday 16 February 11am and 3pm
Production photos by Kirsten McTernan, along with illustrations by Cathy Fisher from the book.
Information for Bookers
For booking enquiries, please contact the team on email@example.com.